Who says a love note needs to be written on paper? Love notes can come in the form of acts of service, a special gift, or even a touch. It doesn’t need to be something big. It can be something as simple as helping your spouse do a chore without being asked.
1. Mirror notes – Write a message for your spouse after the mirror has collected enough steam.
2. Signals – Have a signal between you and your spouse that says,”I love you.” It could be touching your tie or squeezing your spouse’s hand 3 times.
3. Code – Perhaps a particular number or message might have a special meaning for the two of you. Whatever it is can get you both laughing.
4. Act of service – Speak volumes of love to your spouse by doing something you know they love. Make them coffee or organize the closet; whatever makes your spouse smile.
5. Relax – Take over for the evening and allow your spouse to relax.
6. Thank You – Did your spouse remember to put their dirty socks in the hamper or fill up the gas tank in the car? Let them know you noticed what they did and say, “Thank you!”
Any other paperless ideas? Share in the comment box below!
My husband does the late dog walk. I can’t stand the 10pm walk.